Made in Canada | SURIN, Multi / Black
- Only 1 in inventory
- Inventory on the way
Shirt Made in Canada
During his track and field career, Bruny Surin was a four-time Olympian, including a gold medal in the 4 x 100m relay in 1996. An eight-time Canadian champion in the 100m and world champion in the 60m indoor and 4 x 100m relay, he remains the 7th fastest sprinter of all time. He is a member of the Canadian Olympic Hall of Fame, Canada's Sports Hall of Fame and the Quebec Sports Hall of Fame.
Au Noirlaunches a limited edition in collaboration with Bruny Surin. Unique shirts with refined details inspired by this Olympic and world champion. Made in Quebec.
- Angled buttonhole, Au Noir signature
- 3 Buttons grouped together at the top of the front placket, AU NOIR signature
- Multiple Embroidery detailing an AU NOIR signature
- Elegant Ceramic button on sleeve placket, Au Noir signature
- Canadian owned and designed Brand
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry
- Comfortable Modern-fit shirt, to wear tucked in or out of pants