IMPORTANT! If you're a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Made in Canada | KIMKATH, Pink
- Only 1 in inventory
- Inventory on the way
Shirt Made in Canada
During his track and field career, Bruny Surin was a four-time Olympian, including a gold medal in the 4 x 100m relay in 1996. An eight-time Canadian champion in the 100m and world champion in the 60m indoor and 4 x 100m relay, he remains the 7th fastest sprinter of all time. He is a member of the Canadian Olympic Hall of Fame, Canada's Sports Hall of Fame and the Quebec Sports Hall of Fame.
Au Noir is launching a limited edition in collaboration with Bruny Surin. Unique shirts with refined details inspired by this Olympic and world champion. Made in Quebec.
- Asymmetrical Buttonholes, signature Au Noir
- 3 Buttons grouped together at the top of the front placket, signature Au Noir
- Multiple Embroidery detailing, signature Au Noir
- Elegant Ceramic button on sleeve placket, Au Noir signature
- Canadian owned and designed Brand
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry
- Comfortable Modern-fit shirt, to wear tucked in or out of pants