Made in Canada | LAFLEUR, Multi
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
AU NOIR PARTNERS WITH THE GUY LAFLEUR FUND FOR CANCER RESEARCH
Guy Lafleur, one of the greatest field hockey players in history, faced the biggest battle of his life for more than two years; his fight against cancer. From his first treatments at the CHUM, it was the support of the oncology department that allowed him to get through many difficult moments and to keep hope alive. Au Noir is proud to join forces with the Fondation du CHUM to fund cancer research. A $10 donation will be made to the Guy Lafleur Fund for each Lafleur shirt sold.
LAFLEUR shirt, Made in Canada
Au Noir to launch first locally made collection after acquiring Chemise Empire in 2019. Chemise Empire - 125 years of history and experience in shirts and uniforms.
This is a collection of comfortable, performance stretch, fashionable dressy and casual shirts. Stand out from the crowd, thanks to Au Noirs cleaver use of contrasting patterns and sophisticated details. Comfortable with a high quality, performance stretch cotton fabric.
- Asymmetrical Buttonholes, signature Au Noir
- 3 Buttons grouped together at the top of the front placket, signature Au Noir
- Multiple Embroidery detailing, signature Au Noir
- Elegant Ceramic button on sleeve placket, Au Noir signature
- Canadian owned and designed Brand
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry
- Comfortable Modern-fit shirt, to wear tucked in or out of pants